(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.data-privacy-src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); ga('create', 'UA-10594794-22', 'aditerum.co.uk'); ga('send', 'pageview');

What is a Design Brief?

A design brief is something that is vital to any design project as it will provide the designer with all the information needed to exceed your expectations.

  • A design brief should primarily focus on the results and outcomes of the design and the business objectives of the design project.
  • It should not attempt to deal with the aesthetics of the design…that is the responsibility of the designer.
  • The design brief also allows you (the client) to focus on exactly what you want to achieve before any work starts on the project.
  • A good design brief will ensure that you get a high quality design that meets your needs, providing you have chosen the right designer.
  • Have fun answering the questions and remember, provide as much detail as possible!
  • Try to avoid one line answers.

If you answer these questions below in an ordered and detailed fashion, your design brief will be 90% done… the other 10% will come from further questions after you submit your brief.

What to expect

There are six sections of varying lengths; each section activates after completing the previous section. You can see the first section that has 6 questions, all of which must be answered. The hidden questions will be asking you the following (so you may want to prepare answers before coming back to this page):-

  • Target markets & descriptions
  • Target market internet use
  • How do you differ from your competitors?
  • Do your competitors have a website?
  • Competitor websites
  • Your goals
  • Your message & Website purpose
  • Look and feel
  • Content types
  • Text, Images, Diagrams, Video, Music
  • Likes & Dislikes
  • Your budget & Your time frame
Complete Your Website Briefing

Aditerum Cookies Policy

Our website uses cookies to improve your experience. Please visit our Privacy Policy for more information about cookies and how we use them.

Accept